Kingdom Scene recognizes the need to provide appropriate protection for Personal Information that may be collected from children using the Service. Kingdom Scene takes additional steps to protect the privacy of children 12 years of age and younger, including:
- Providing notice to parents and legal guardians about our collection and use of Personal Information, including the types of information we collect, the ways in which the information is used, and whether we share that information with third parties.
- Complying with applicable law by obtaining separate consent from parents and legal guardians before collecting Personal Information from their children.
- Collecting Personal Information from children only as needed to facilitate use of the Services.
- Giving parents and legal guardians access, or the opportunity to request access, to the Personal Information collected and the ability to request changes or the deletion of such information.
Collection of Information
Kingdom Scene collects User information in a variety of ways, but we do not collect any Personal Information unless a User has created an account, signed up for a free trial, purchased a Subscription, or has otherwise elected to share such Information with Kingdom Scene.
Information You Provide to Kingdom Scene:
When an Account Owner registers for an account, Kingdom Scene may require such person to provide us with Registration Data, which may include Personal Information such as name, email address, etc. as well as Information required to create a unique profile for any User who will be associated with the account. Account Owners will be required to create usernames and passwords for each User added to their account. Usernames and passwords should not contain any Personal Information; the use of Personal Information as part of a User or Account Owner's username or password is a violation of the Terms.
Users, Account Owners, or other authorized parties who opt to purchase a Subscription or gift card, or other items from Kingdom Scene for the Service, are required to provide additional information, such as a valid credit card number, expiration date, and billing addresses. Additionally, Kingdom Scene may require the return of a signed consent form or another form of authorization information.
Information We Collect When You Use the Service:
Kingdom Scene may automatically collect non-Personal Information in the form of usage data for statistical measuring and other purposes. This information may include, for example, the part of the Service that Users visit, and the time and duration of their visit. In addition, Kingdom Scene may collect other technical information such as:
- Device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, and unique device identifiers;
- Data logs relating to your use of the Services, such as the order in which Content is accessed, search queries, and internet protocol addresses;
- Device event information relating to crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your requests and referral URL;
- Cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technology that may uniquely identify your browsers or User accounts.
Tracking these types of data enables Kingdom Scene to determine, among other things, how often Users access specific parts of the Service in order to allow Kingdom Scene to revise, improve, and develop its services. As part of this improvement function, Kingdom Scene may provide aggregate Information to third parties.
Other Information Collected:
In addition to the methods described above, from time to time Kingdom Scene may collect additional types of information, including:
- Promotions. Kingdom Scene may present special offers, contests, or other promotions that require a User to provide Personal Information. If the Personal Information will be shared with any third party, such sharing will be described at the time of collection.
- Surveys and Feedback. Kingdom Scene may request information or feedback from Users through the use of surveys or other methods as part of its continuing work to improve the Service.
- Communications from You. If a User contacts Kingdom Scene by email or by any other form of communication, Kingdom Scene will use the email address or contact information only to respond to the specific inquiry. To the extent Kingdom Scene also requests a parent or legal guardian’s email address in response to such contact, it will only use the email address for the purpose of sending notices, responding to the inquiry or other approved purposes.
- Communications from Us. Kingdom Scene may offer Users the ability to receive emails, virtual greetings, promotional offers, and other messages through the contact information provided. Kingdom Scene reserves the right to interact with or respond to Users in the same manner in which the User contacts or interacts with Kingdom Scene or its Service, including but not limited to email correspondence, phone calls or messages via text or SMS, social media engagement including likes, posts, shares, direct messages, etc.
Tracking these types of data enables Kingdom Scene to determine, among other things, how often Users access specific parts of the Service in order to allow Kingdom Scene to revise, improve and develop its services. As part of this improvement function, Kingdom Scene may provide aggregate information to third parties.
Choice and Cookies:
Use of the Information
Kingdom Scene may internally use any of the information it collects for some of the following purposes:
- To improve the Service and to customize a User’s experience
- For security purposes to protect Kingdom Scene and its Users
- To send Users information about new features and services available on the Service, or pertinent information about third party offers or products.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Kingdom Scene may share aggregate information and non-Personal Information with third parties. Kingdom Scene will not share any Personal Information with other parties except as specified below:
- Consent. Kingdom Scene may share Personal Information with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
- Technical Support. From time to time Kingdom Scene may engage third parties for technical, processing or other services related to the Service and will use reasonable efforts to ensure that such parties keep any Personal Information secure and confidential.
- Moderation Services. Kingdom Scene may engage third parties to manage certain components of the Service and the online community related to the Service. Kingdom Scene will use reasonable efforts to ensure that such parties keep any Personal Information secure and confidential.
- Sale of Business or Assets. In the event that all or substantially all of Kingdom Scene’s assets are sold, given, or otherwise transferred to another entity, all User information collected by the Service would likely be transferred to that entity as well. By accessing the Service, Users acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Kingdom Scene may continue to use its information as set forth in this policy.
Third Party Websites
Kingdom Scene works hard to protect our Users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the information we hold. Kingdom Scene exercises reasonable care and due diligence, however, we cannot guarantee the security of materials or information stored or transmitted over the Internet. Kingdom Scene therefore disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any liability for any damages relating to the intentional or unintentional disclosure of any Personal Information.
Consent to U.S. Data Storage
The Service is intended for access and use from within the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or other U.S. territories (the “United States”), and Canada. Our Service is hosted in the United States and is subject to U.S. law. If you choose to access the Services from outside of the United States, we hereby notify you that your information will be processed and stored in the United States; your use of the Service serves as consent to such process and storage.
If you no longer wish to receive communications or promotional materials from Kingdom Scene, you may opt-out by contacting Kingdom Scene through the means listed below or through any instructions provided on the materials received from Kingdom Scene. Choosing to opt-out of communications or promotional materials from Kingdom Scene does not in any way interfere with, cancel, or otherwise alter an active free trial or Subscription.
Notice to California Residents
Under California law, a California resident with whom we have an established relationship has the right to request certain information with respect to the types of Personal Information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties, within the immediately preceding calendar year. Kingdom Scene does not share Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes. Nevertheless, all requests for such information must be sent in writing to the address listed below.
Please note that this same California law permits us to provide you, in response to your written request, with a cost-free means to choose not to have your information shared rather than providing the information described above. You may exercise that choice by contacting us in writing at the address below.
At any time a User may email, call, send a letter or other correspondence to Kingdom Scene at the address provided below:
211 S. Central Avenue, Ste. 100
St. Louis, Missouri 63105
Phone: 314-200-4281; or toll free at 1-888-586-7757
Kingdom Scene may institute an investigation to verify the identity of any individual making an inquiry before providing any access to the Personal Information of our Users. Therefore, included with any requested action that you wish Kingdom Scene to take, please ensure that you provide your email address and telephone number so that a Kingdom Scene representative may contact you, if necessary.