JULY 6 - JULY 12
Made to Shine
We’re so glad you’re here! We - the other Lightglider leaders and me - want you to always remember that you were MADE TO SHINE!
God created you uniquely. No one has your exact interests, talents, and personality. To shine means to love God and to love others in a way that only you can. With all the darkness in the world, that can feel like a big responsibility. But like a candle in a dark tunnel, even the smallest light can be blinding. If you’ve been to Machine Bunker in the Yonders, you know what I mean!
Jesus is the true light of the world. With His love and light, we will shine like stars in the heavens and make an impact on the world. Let’s reflect Him everywhere we go this summer!
Here are some activities for you to do and questions to reflect upon this week in Lightgliders. Do these by yourself or with a family member!
Things to Do This Week:
• Play the BRAND NEW Game of the Week, Blighted Grassland, and get on the leaderboard! The top 5 Lightgliders on Saturday morning get a surprise in their inventory! Look for a message from Gertrude Pumpkin Satchel when you log in this weekend!
• Watch the Sparks and Prayers on the FrontPage
The Power of Light Spark
Courage to Shine
• Use this week’s Mystery Code - SHINE - to receive a surprise in your inventory!
Things to Think About This Week:
• Read John 1:1-5 in your Bible. What are all the things we learn about the “Word” in these verses?
• What does it mean to live in God’s light and to share it with the world?
• What do you think it means to shine?
• In what ways could you shine in the darkness?
• How were you uniquely made to love God and love others?
• How could your interests, personality, or talents be used to shine?