MARCH 1 - MARCH 7
As Lightgliders, we seek to respect others, rescue Gliddles, and restore the land of Glideon! Hopefully, you know that by now. But do you know why we do these things? Because we value love here. Love motivates each of these goals. We want it to motivate everything we do in life. That’s why it is one of our core values. When we love, we put the needs of others ahead of our own. Unfortunately, our selfishness will continue to try to rule our thoughts and motivations, so we need to be continually reminded to love. The best reminder for me to love is to remember what Jesus did on the cross. He did that for me. And because He chose to love me when I didn’t deserve it, I remember to be grateful and am motivated to love others.
What does it look like to love the people in your life? Do you offer words of encouragement? Do you serve, give gifts, write notes, smile, hug, share, or listen? There are lots of ways to love others. Love energizes any atmosphere.
Things to Do This Week:
• Play the BRAND NEW Game of the Week, Mission: Timberlands Approach! Everyone on the leaderboard this Saturday will receive a baseball field glider!
• Watch the Spark and Prayer Videos
The Value of Love
Strength to Love
• Use this week’s Mystery Code - LOVE - to receive a surprise in your inventory!
Lightglider Academy Events This Week:
• Monday: Jokes with Norman Snowman Cook in Mission Control at 5:30pm EST / 4:30pm CST! Don’t miss this hilarious hang!
• Tuesday: Come to the Spotlight Celebration at 5pm EST / 4pm CST in the Courtyard to congratulate this week’s Lightglider RES head recipients!
• Wednesday: Come to the Courtyard at 4pm EST / 3pm CST for a game of 20 Questions!
• Thursday: Join us in the Library at 6pm EST / 5pm CST for a Bible Chat to discuss this week’s theme and verse!
• Friday: Meet game designer, Corrigan Hickory Sage, in the Innovation Lab at 5pm EST / 4pm CST to share game ideas!
• Saturday: Connect with the Ambassadors in the Courtyard at 3pm EST / 2pm CST for some fun and games.
Things to Think About:
• Read John 13:34-35 in the Bible. What will our love do to the world?
• Why can it be difficult to love?
• What does love look like to you?
• Who has God given you to love?
• What is one way you will put the needs of others in front of your own this week?