JUNE 14 - JUNE 20
I’m Bryce, one of the leaders at Lightglider Academy! Professor Watts had asked me to tell you a little about myself and to share with you one of my character qualities that stands out. Well, I’m from Australia. I am passionate about doing courageous things, such as going on missions to the Yonders, shining light in the darkness, and sharing truth with my friends. I’m not afraid to go and try to make an impact. Living for something greater than ourselves is the secret to living a life of purpose. It’s not always easy, but it does make life an adventure!
One of my most admirable character qualities is bravery. That simply means I live with courage! No matter what I am facing, I know that God loves me and is on my side. This motivates me to be brave and to never give up.
If you seek to learn new things and to make a difference in the lives of others, you will have to be brave. You will have to face new challenges with courage. What is going on in your life right now that requires bravery? I encourage you to keep on!
Things to Think About This Week:
Take some time this week to focus on Bravery and what it looks like for you to be brave! Here are some reflection questions that will help.
• Read Mark 16:15 in the Bible. What does it mean to “preach the Good News to everyone”?
• What meaningful moments has God used in your life?
• In what ways could you be more loving?
• What does it mean to live for something greater than yourself?
• What are you doing right now that requires bravery?
• How can you rely on God to help you be brave and courageous?
Things to Do This Week:
• Play the Game of the Week, Rescue Roundup, and get on the leaderboard!
• Watch the Sparks and Prayers on the FrontPage
Love Is Not Rude
• Watch the newest Gliddle Game Gab, another featured episode of Jokes With Norman!
• Use this week’s Mystery Code - BRYCE - to receive some gold to use in Glider Gear!
Lightglider Academy Events This Week:
• Monday: Jokes with Norman Snowman Cook in Mission Control at 5:30pm EST / 4:30pm CST! Don’t miss this hilarious hang!
• Tuesday: Come to the Spotlight Celebration at 5:30pm EST / 4:30pm CST in the Courtyard to congratulate this week’s Lightglider RES head recipients!
• Wednesday: Come to the Courtyard at 4pm EST / 3pm CST for a Race around the Academy!
• Thursday: Hang out with Pen in the Courtyard today at 12pm EST / 11am EST for a new event called Midday Madness with Penelope! Also, join us in the Library at 6pm EST / 5pm CST for a Bible Chat to discuss this week’s theme and verse!
• Friday: Meet game designer, Corrigan Hickory Sage, in the Innovation Lab at 5pm EST / 4pm CST to share game ideas!
• Saturday: Connect with the Ambassadors in the Courtyard at 3pm EST / 2pm CST for some fun and games.